Terms & Conditions
1) We charge £25.00 for a photo shoot lasting about 1 hour. This cost will be deducted from your final order value providing it is greater than £100.00.
Please arrive at our studio 15 minutes earlier than your appointment. Please arrive in the clothes you wish to be photographed in. Payment needs to be made in advance.
2) 24 Hours notice is required if you are unable to keep your appointment. If you are late by more than 15 minutes, we may have to reschedule your appointment to another day, time permitting.
3) Our studio experience/time will last about 1 hour, which includes any changing of clothing. For groups larger than 6, the studio time may take longer than 60 minutes, for which additional charges may apply (Please enquire).
4) We can shoot in a contemporary style using pure white background or black, grey and blue. We can also digitally add other background colours and patterns on request, these will incur a small extra charge For photographs with white backgrounds, please avoid wearing white outer clothing as it is likely to clash with the white background and may affect the appearance of your photograph. Bright colours of clothing look wonderful in this type of contemporary photography.
5) If young children are being photographed, please bring along some of their toys, blankets etc so they feel comfortable and 'at home'. It is the parent's or carers responsibility at all time to take great care of their children whilst on our premises. All studios tend to be busy places and with a certain amount of unavoidable trip hazards (Lighting, Tripods etc). All visitors, unless being photographed, will be requested to remain seated in the designated areas throughout the duration of the photo shoot.
For teenagers (or even adults), please bring along any props which you would like to use in your photography session (eg. Guitars, Headphones, Football etc). We can take fun-filled, formal or moody photographs, the choice is yours!
We can also photograph pets providing they are well behaved and trained.
6) We can also supply digital images of your photoshoot as well as prints, albums and wall art - please click here.
Furthermore, our labs are professional, clean and modern and only use the highest spec equipment and printers - therefore, you can be assured of high quality images at all times.
7) Our larger studio is based on the first floor via a steel staircase - no lifts are available. However, we may also be able to shoot in our second and smaller ground floor studio for anyone who is less able to use the staircase. The entrance to our ground floor area is wheelchair-friendly.
8) Under no circumstances must any photos or videos or any kind of recordings be taken whilst on our premises, during the photoshoot or in the viewing room. We reserve the right to terminate the photoshoot and any fees paid for the studio time will not be refunded.
9) All photos, prints, digital images and downloads supplied by us, or purchased from us are copyright material of Portraits & More and may not be duplicated, copied or printed without our express permission in writing. It is illegal to copy material that is copyright protected and damages will be sought in such circumstances.