Terms & Conditions
1) We are offering a free photo shoot lasting about 1 hour for a limited period. For weekend bookings, we charge £20.00 which can then be used against any wall art product which you may wish to purchase later. Different charges apply for 'Head Shots', please refer to the 'Head Shots' section for current charges and packages.
Please arrive at our studio 15 minutes earlier than your appointment. Please arrive in the clothes you wish to be photographed in. Payment needs to be made in advance. Free parking is available outside our studio.
2) 24 Hours notice is required if you are unable to keep your appointment and if you are late by more than 15 minutes, we may have to reschedule your appointment to another day, time permitting. We may also request a holding deposit of £20.00 to re-book as our studio time is valuable. This deposit can be used against any future purchases.
3) Our studio experience/time will last about 1 hour, which includes any changing of clothing. For groups larger than 6, the studio time may take longer than 60 minutes.
4) We can shoot in a contemporary style using pure white background or black, grey and blue. We can also digitally add other background colours and patterns on request, these will incur a small extra charge For photographs with white backgrounds, please avoid wearing white outer clothing as it is likely to clash with the white background and may affect the appearance of your photograph. Bright colours of clothing look wonderful in this type of contemporary photography.
5) If young children are being photographed, please bring along some of their toys, blankets etc so they feel comfortable and 'at home'. It is the parent's or carers responsibility at all time to take great care of their children whilst on our premises. All studios tend to be busy places and with a certain amount of unavoidable trip hazards (Lighting, Tripods etc). All visitors, unless being photographed, will be requested to remain seated in the designated areas throughout the duration of the photo shoot.
For teenagers (or even adults), please bring along any props which you would like to use in your photography session (eg. Guitars, Headphones, Football etc). We can take fun-filled, formal or moody photographs, the choice is yours!
We can also photograph pets providing they are well behaved and trained!
6) Our larger studio is based within an industrial unit and located on the first floor, accessed via a steel staircase - no lifts are available. However, we may also be able to shoot in our second and smaller ground floor studio for anyone who is less able to use the staircase. The entrance to our ground floor area is wheelchair-friendly.
7) Under no circumstances must any photos or videos or any kind of recordings be taken whilst on our premises, during the photo shoot or in the viewing room.
9) All photos, prints, digital images and downloads supplied by us, or purchased from us are copyright material of Portraits & More and may not be duplicated, copied or printed without our express permission in writing. It is illegal to copy material that is copyright protected and damages will be sought in such circumstances.
10) We cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage caused to persons, property or vehicles whilst inside or outside our property. It is the parents or carers responsibility to ensure that children are kept safe at all times whilst on our premises.
11) Finally, you may have contacted us as you were pleased with the quality of our work, as shown on our website. We often request our customers to sign a model release contract which allows us to freely showcase our work to our other potential clients. We appreciate your support in this matter and can reassure you that we use such images with great care and respect. You are of course under no obligation to sign a model release contract and we will respect your decision fully. There are two types of model release contracts, one for adults, and the second contract is for minors/children.